Open the left

Amdroid 7.0 on thor?

[Copy link]
theopan Post time 2017-03-03 01:36:49 | Show all posts
billouetaudrey replied at 2017-02-24 17:42
You can root after the update, it's a same for android 6.0

Sorry to say, but it's not the same! I have tried 3 times in total to root, 1 with the old procedure/files and another 2 with the newer TWRP/SU that are on needrom, and all 3 times were a disaster! Immediately after booting for the first time, phones starts to give constant "force closing app" error messages and is unusable. Something is very wrong...
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-03-04 04:14:18 | Show all posts
Edited by billouetaudrey at 2017-03-04 04:15
theopan replied at 2017-03-03 01:36
Sorry to say, but it's not the same! I have tried 3 times in total to root, 1 with the old procedu ...

So the issue is with SuperSu and not with TWRP that right ?
If yes, do you download the last version of superSu ? Here : https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.c ... 79-201612051815.zip
If it's a twrp issue, you have 2 version here : https://forum.xda-developers.com ... 0&postcount=661

Comments

I don't think it's a problem either of TWRP or SU. I have tried many versions of both (including the one you propese) and I had always the same problem. Strangely, I managed to fix this issue late las  Details Reply Post time 2017-03-04 20:47
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

theopan Post time 2017-03-04 20:47:50 | Show all posts
billouetaudrey replied at 2017-03-04 04:14
So the issue is with SuperSu and not with TWRP that right ?
If yes, do you download the last vers ...

I don't think it's a problem either of TWRP or SU. I have tried many versions of both (including the one you proposed) and I had always the same problem. Strangely, I managed to fix this issue late last night in this way:
While I had flashed TWRP and rooted with SU 2.78, having the problem with the continuous app force closing, I decided to flash stock recovery with flash tool once more so I can restore through this stock recovery, a complete backup of 7.0 (NON rooted) that I had taken 2-3 days ago. I did that, and although I can't explain this, I am with android 7.0 now, with *stock* recovery, with root that works ok (I have to say again that the backup was NON rooted!), but without SuperSU installed or in my apps drawer! And everything seem to work ok.
Do you have any explanation of this?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2017-03-04 21:37:14 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I can't explain this...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zisj Post time 2017-03-06 23:25:34 | Show all posts
There seems to be some (partial) form of root in the OTA.
I have a banking app that refused to start after the update (and after wiping device and reinstalling the app), claiming that my device is rooted, even though I never rooted it.
The app had no issues on Marshmallow.
After I reinstalled Android 6 everything is fine again.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules