12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Apollo lite shipping

[Copy link]
addutzu Post time 2016-06-30 18:48:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
When do you start shipping to resellers? I want my apollo
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-07-01 08:14:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ask the reseller or look at the order tracking if they have it
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

honzyn25 Post time 2016-06-30 20:14:49 | Show all posts
Cares about those who have already paid a month in advance .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Anton55100 Post time 2016-07-01 09:09:54 | Show all posts
Long wait to get mobile...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Eugene Post time 2016-07-01 09:59:05 | Show all posts
Estimated that the Apollo Lite will be ready on 12th of July , we need to push our seller to arrange the shipment for us as early as possible . appreciate its design ,trust it .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

berrieberrie Post time 2016-07-04 03:24:23 | Show all posts
On my gearbest site there stood delivery time 05-07-2016 i ordered phone on 20-06-2016.
3 days ago gearbest changed delivery time to 15-07-2016.
So I think nobody knows exactly when delivery time is.
So do not make a estimation be sure.
please vernee be honest of delivery time to us. Don't make expertations you can not keep. It's not good for business when there is no trust.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| addutzu Post time 2016-07-04 03:48:11 | Show all posts
vernee issued a statement saying they ship to resellers on july 10, after that its up to them when they ship to us
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

JP_PT Post time 2016-07-04 10:29:01 | Show all posts
Edited by JP_PT at 2016-07-04 02:31

The Vernee's FaceBook statement post:
verneeJuly 2 at 11:12am ·

Dear users, since many of you have asked about the shipping date of Apollo Lite recently, we hereby make this statement.
vernee will dispatch the devices to our licensed resellers on July 10th. And the resellers decide the final shipping date to you. Please be informed.
Thanks for your support!

LikeShow more reactions Comment Share

Edit: Format text.

Use magic Report

DavCZa Post time 2016-07-28 14:35:54 | Show all posts
Edited by DavCZa at 2016-07-28 14:37

I bought Apollo Lite at Giztop.com 13. 7. 2016 and still no exact information about shipping. Still only "wait 1 - 2 weeks, please". Their website is 3 days down. I'm very sad. What do you think about it?

Comments

Can't speak about the shop Giztop.com, because I ordered mine at TomTop.com, but: We got people here around who ordered / payed their phone(s) about 2 months ago. A staff member from Vernee also  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-28 16:02
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

fLaSkin Post time 2016-07-28 16:02:43 | Show all posts
Edited by fLaSkin at 2016-07-28 09:04
DavCZa replied at 2016-07-28 07:35
I bought Apollo Lite at Giztop.com 13. 7. 2016 and still no exact information about shipping. Still  ...

Can't speak about the shop Giztop.com, because I ordered mine at TomTop.com,
but:

We got people here around who ordered / payed their phone(s) about 2 months ago.
A staff member from Vernee also stated somewhere in the forum, that the
preorders exceeded the number they where "prepared" for.

So a waiting time of 1 - 2 weeks more (if it stays so) would have felt like "a gift" for many of us, you know?!

I think: give the reseller(s) some more time - but that's only my opinion and doesn't mean that I advice to stop questioning things

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules