1234Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Problems with the installation of the third OTA?

[Copy link]
vig61 Post time 2016-07-02 15:13:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
When you install a third OTA update Vernee Thor on the phone endlessly it is the inscription "Restart". To solve this problem helped me clean the cache. I acted on these instructions:
1. Turn off your smartphone
2. Turn on your smartphone while holding down the "Problems with the installation of the third OTA?
When you install a third OTA update Vernee Thor on the phone endlessly it is the inscription "Restart". To solve this problem helped me clean the cache. I acted on these instructions:
1. Turn off your smartphone.
2. Turn on your smartphone while holding down the "Volume Up" button.
3. You will see a choice of three items, "Volume Up" button to select "Rekoveri" and then press the "Volume Down" button.
4. You will see the words "No command".
5. The need to simultaneously press the "Volume Up" and "Power" button.
6. The choice of many items, the "Volume Up" button, go to "Wipe cache partition".
7. Choosing "Wipe cache partition", press the "Power" button.
8. Wait until the end.
9. Now also select the first item.
10. Smartphone restarts.

Now try to set the third OTA.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

dilan_dayi Post time 2016-07-02 16:59:35 | Show all posts
It helps, thank you a lot

Comments

Happy to help.  Post time 2016-07-02 17:02
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

x053 Post time 2016-07-02 17:09:18 | Show all posts
Maybe you can help me.
When I try update from Phone always get a msg error: "There isn't a SD card or not enought storage space" (sorry my english is not good). Image attached. I have a 32Gb MicroSD (28 Gb free) and about 8Gb internal memory free.
Do you know how to fix. I tried your solution but no works for me. Still say the same.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Comments

I'm sorry but the solution to your problem I have. I can offer a file with a third update , which you can try to install from a CD card. http://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/8324326/update.zip  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-02 17:22
It seem that you are trying to install 2nd OTA?...and from what i have understod it can not be installed with micro-sd card inserted. Try to remove it and try again.  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-02 17:20
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Mumse Post time 2016-07-02 17:10:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
This did the trick!!  Thank you for pointing this out.
Can't believe that I didn't think of this my self as I know OTA updates get stored on cache partition
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Mumse Post time 2016-07-02 17:20:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
x053 replied at 2016-07-02 17:09
Maybe you can help me.
When I try update from Phone always get a msg error: "There isn't a SD card  ...

It seem that you are trying to install 2nd OTA?...and from what i have understod it can not be installed with micro-sd card inserted. Try to remove it and try again.

Comments

Solved. I removed the SIM and MicroSD and I restored the phone to factory settings. Updated and functioning properly. Thank you very much to all for the help.  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-03 18:27
Yes, already tried but still get the same error.  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-03 14:40
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| vig61 Post time 2016-07-02 17:22:13 | Show all posts
Edited by vig61 at 2016-07-02 17:26
x053 replied at 2016-07-02 17:09
Maybe you can help me.
When I try update from Phone always get a msg error: "There isn't a SD card  ...

I'm sorry but the solution to your problem , I have not. I can offer a file with a third update , which you can try to install from a SD card. http://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/8324326/update.zip

Comments

Solved. I removed the SIM and MicroSD and I restored the phone to factory settings. Updated and functioning properly. Thank you very much to all for the help.  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-03 18:28
The file is not found in the URL. Thank you.  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-03 14:41
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Kioannis Post time 2016-07-02 17:52:12 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It worked fine for me too, thanks vig61

Comments

Do not mention it.  Post time 2016-07-02 18:42
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Reiner Post time 2016-07-02 23:29:20 | Show all posts
You're my hero, with your tip I was finally able update to OTA2 and then OTA3.
Thank you very much vig61.

Comments

I am very happy to help you .  Post time 2016-07-02 23:37
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

edijanio Post time 2016-07-03 02:20:23 | Show all posts
Edited by edijanio at 2016-07-03 07:35

Please, I'm in big trouble!
I do not know Chinese and all options are in Chinese!
Someone could make the steps I follow what options to perform this procedure?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Comments

Explanation as below : Factory test 1.Auto test 2.test report 3.version information 4.reboot the device Hope that is useful for you !!  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-19 16:43
Because I do not know what it means!  Post time 2016-07-03 05:16
When I enter the recovery mode appears these 4 options (I put the numbers to help). Just do not know their meaning. So can not the continuation of the 6 step process (Wipe cache partition).  Post time 2016-07-03 05:15
I do not understand. What kind of options in the Chinese you say ?  Post time 2016-07-03 04:14
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| vig61 Post time 2016-07-03 14:15:24 | Show all posts
edijanio replied at 2016-07-03 02:20
Please, I'm in big trouble!
I do not know Chinese and all options are in Chinese!
Someone could ma ...

I have a menu in English . Unfortunately I do not know Chinese. You should go into service .

Comments

Thank you for your attention! Have a nice day! I'll see how I solve!  Post time 2016-07-03 19:32
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules