Open the left

Problems with the installation of the third OTA?

[Copy link]
alezou Post time 2016-07-03 21:37:30 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Problem with 3rd update. I dont have incomming calls. After many checks i only have incoming calls when i use 2g function. 3g or 4g nothing... Please help me...

Comments

Please have a try to restore factory settings ? if still fail to work ,please offer us a video for our easy checking and email to . Thank you.  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-07 10:18
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Daddo Post time 2016-07-03 22:33:26 | Show all posts
vig61 replied at 2016-07-03 16:03
Try to download from here:
https://yadi.sk/d/2XTz6lKEsxRwR

Thanks. Yandex link functional.

Comments

I am glad to help.  Post time 2016-07-04 00:07
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| vig61 Post time 2016-07-04 00:04:50 | Show all posts
alezou replied at 2016-07-03 21:37
Problem with 3rd update. I dont have incomming calls. After many checks i only have incoming calls w ...

With your problem is better to turn to the official service.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

donnybrasco Post time 2016-07-04 01:06:54 | Show all posts
Edited by donnybrasco at 2016-07-04 01:08

Hi there,

I follow your steps and tried to install the updates but I got the same error message with Android belly up and ERROR!I have 2 sim cards + 1 SD memory card, just in case can it help.
Thanks
Donny
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| vig61 Post time 2016-07-04 03:18:50 | Show all posts
donnybrasco replied at 2016-07-04 01:06
Hi there,

I follow your steps and tried to install the updates but I got the same error message w ...

Try to upgrade without an SD card .

Comments

Please have a try to restore factory settings ? if still fail to work ,please offer us a video for our easy checking and email to . Thank you.  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-07 10:17
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

devins Post time 2016-07-04 04:33:20 | Show all posts
vig61 replied at 2016-07-03 14:15
I have a menu in English . Unfortunately I do not know Chinese. You should go into service .

How would you go into service? I have this same problem and i dont see how 'service' could fix it.

All the resellers dont have proper after sales care. Only if you have visible damage they may be give you a refund.

Vernee themself's don't even bother about their customers and keep saying you need to contact the reseller.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, VERNEE!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tjfs Post time 2016-07-04 06:48:18 | Show all posts
Incoming calls ring here with 3rd OTA, no problems.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bluegamebits Post time 2016-07-05 13:12:20 | Show all posts
Does anybody know of any tutorial on how to root the vernee thor with the 3rd update?

Comments

Same as before. Follow the steps from this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/vernee-thor-development-support-t3386711  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-05 15:40
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mucalov Post time 2016-07-05 15:40:04 | Show all posts
bluegamebits replied at 2016-07-05 06:12
Does anybody know of any tutorial on how to root the vernee thor with the 3rd update?

Same as before. Follow the steps from this link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/ ... nt-support-t3386711
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

celinecustom service Post time 2016-07-07 10:17:40 | Show all posts
vig61 replied at 2016-07-04 03:18
Try to upgrade without an SD card .

Please have a try to restore factory settings ? if still fail to work ,we would be very appreciated if can offer us a video for our easy checking  and email to service@vernee.cc. Thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules