Return to list New
Open the left

Vernee thor GPS problem

[Copy link]
drjones76 Post time 2016-07-25 19:30:00 | Show all posts
Hi
During some testing session, I noticed that my GPS is able to fix satellites....when the screen is locked!
As soon as I unlock the phone, the fixed sats are lost in a few seconds.
In order to test: I can use Waze with the screen off (I hear vocal instructions)
Very strange!?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

nzole Post time 2016-09-24 14:25:20 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The same issue with my Thor  I'm very disappointed regarding this as much older and cheaper mobiles can handle GPS and various maps normally. In our case we can say that this is unusable for navigating to anywhere without internet connection especially in in town... I hope that manufacturer will solve this problem ASAP!

Comments

This is just a quick update on my previous post. I sent my phone to the Hungarian warranty and repair partner. They investigated and found that the GPS chip was faulty and they had to replace it. Now  Details Reply Post time 2016-11-02 21:25
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

nzole Post time 2016-11-02 21:25:46 | Show all posts
nzole replied at 2016-09-24 14:25
The same issue with my Thor  I'm very disappointed regarding this as much older and cheaper mobiles  ...

This is just a quick update on my previous post. I sent my phone to the Hungarian warranty and repair partner. They investigated and found that the GPS chip was faulty and they had to replace it. Now it's working properly even in my flat. So based on others' post I think the manufacturer implemented a set of faulty GPS chip into this model that has to be replaced within the warranty time...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules