Open the left

Vernee is scam!!??!!??!!

[Copy link]
Trojanere Post time 2016-07-10 05:57:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Have you received a reply yet, I'm interested in the reply
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Thanh3596 Post time 2016-07-08 00:31:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It might be true that they get their screens from a supplier like someone said here, but I have to say that the screen scratches very easily. I don't know if thats the case with GG3 though. My screen was perfect and smooth untill I had to work in a dusty environment for 3-4 hours. After it looked like someone wen't over it with sandpaper lol. And I only used it for the flashlight sometimes.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Nielda71 Post time 2016-07-06 22:18:36 | Show all posts
Today I received the same response from Corning Gorilla :

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

iacobus86 Post time 2016-07-06 21:46:47 | Show all posts
Obviusly you don't know anything about how the market works...

1, Brands like Vernee don't directly cooperated with Corning, they cooperated with supplier partner who purchase display glass from Corning, and that Vernee partner offer Corning glass to lot other brands. so Corning of course don't know Vernee, and have no idea if Vernee smartphones configured Corning products

2, Vernee supplier partner will not tell Corning about us, about his clients, it's  commercial secret

You should get info before post a thread like it

Comments

Agree with you,it is obvious problem purchase channels.  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-11 14:55
Idk
I did get info, by the only official gorilla glass 3 seller... And if you are right how can Vernee know they have bought real gorilla glass 3?  Post time 2016-07-06 22:28
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

freedgt Post time 2016-07-06 07:04:59 | Show all posts
Edited by freedgt at 2016-07-06 07:12

patent Corning Gorilla glass, constructs million glasses

Then the builders buy
like going to buy meal in SUPERMARKETS

all this useless

spends $ 100

be happy anyway, you can not have
Safety on quality

iphone because it costs a lot? in your opinion?

my is
eliminate cost marketing of 40% of the total price

quality and real, and always higher than china device, the media company / medium device

biggest company / great device / Quality
Vernee be the new company, to be great need time, organization, money, investments, much luck

sorry my bad english,I hope to be understandable language.
share is civilization
civilization is culture
Culture is for everyone

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-07-06 05:45:30 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Maybe ask about Elephone ??
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Idk Post time 2016-07-06 01:31:47 | Show all posts
Nielda71 replied at 2016-07-06 01:27
Very interesting...

I sended an email to Corning too but I didn't received a response.

When did you send it?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Nielda71 Post time 2016-07-06 01:27:27 | Show all posts
Very interesting...

I sended an email to Corning too but I didn't received a response.

Comments

Idk
Yes, you're right. If they respond on twitter I will also ask them about New-bund  Post time 2016-07-06 02:50
Venee is a brand of New-bund company. It could be the name on the agreement...  Post time 2016-07-06 02:27
Idk
I asked it also on twitter I will keep you updated if they respond via titter  Post time 2016-07-06 02:07
08/06/2016 http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=347&page=8#pid2861  Post time 2016-07-06 01:56
Idk
I asked it also a week ago, maybe they will respond to you soon  Post time 2016-07-06 01:52
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules