Open the left

Thor locked me out! lockscreen always on!

[Copy link]
Geri Post time 2016-07-16 15:22:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
My Thor locked me out! (status: lockscreen is on/ emergency call)
I'm sure I used the right PIN. It worked many times before. Fingerprint is also no more possible!
I tried a recovery reset, but it doesn't help.
How can I get in.
Please help me. Many thanks in advance.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

MarthaCarri Post time 2019-07-25 20:01:12 | Show all posts
A beaded forum and stage is flowing for the individuals. The challenges of the formation and assignmenthelp4me are improved for the standardized forms for the people. It is stuffed for the vital paths for the citizens.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Vuko2000 Post time 2016-07-19 01:21:22 | Show all posts
I just unlocked Phone solution:

Download: Smart Phone Flash Tool
Choose Format All + Download

More info http://bbs.vernee.cc/thread-304-1-1.html
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Vuko2000 Post time 2016-07-18 23:08:59 | Show all posts
Edited by Vuko2000 at 2016-07-19 00:59

Go the same problem. Phone came to my today. After configuration PIN and Fingerprint my phone lockedme huh no way to unlock Phone. Tryed to wipe no way to wipe when chose resetmode its looping Tunr on and turn Off, Can even now Turn On the phone its dead. tere is only start screen Vernee and tunr off after this again Vernee screen and again and again... Phone is Brand New just run it first time and made configuration PIN and also FingerPrint. When I run it again it dosent work but try few times the same PIN and it unlocked. After this i did update shut down the Phone and no whay to unlock PHONE. Please Help or refound money. After few time switching off and on its working but cant Unlock Phone my PIN is for 150% ok.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules