Return to list New
Open the left

[Feedback] helio x20

[Copy link]
 Author| janielsen Post time 2016-05-06 23:48:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
well then Hell me how to adjust because my fingers  tell me it is hit an i belive in fingers an mediatek also say it can get hot
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| janielsen Post time 2016-05-06 23:48:44 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
shut say tell an not hell
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

superdragonpt Post time 2016-05-06 23:53:59 | Show all posts
What do you considered as hot?

Its rather normal it may be a bit hot, specially during heavy usage and/or if using data connectivity

If your worried about the device health, don't be, there's safe mechanisms in-built to prevent overheating.

If it gets to the point of overheating, the device will auto-shut down to prevent damage.

I believe future sw version(s), will improve this.

As for now, you as a user, all you can do to help you decreased it, is simply lock the SoC speed a bit lower.

There's several apps on the PLAY Store, xda , that can act as an interface for that

cheers
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| janielsen Post time 2016-05-07 00:03:48 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
wen i say hot it about 65-75 degres an using the camera with 3.25 min it say shutting down kamera to hot
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DerTeufel1980 Post time 2016-05-07 21:25:52 | Show all posts
as far as I know, there's no heating issue
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| janielsen Post time 2016-05-07 21:41:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
DerTeufel1980 replied at 2016-05-07 21:25
as far as I know, there's no heating issue

With x10 or x20
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

addutzu Post time 2016-05-07 22:06:00 | Show all posts
x10 was hot
had a xiaomi redmi note 3 and it got really hot after 15-20 of playing
otherwise was really cool
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DerTeufel1980 Post time 2016-05-08 09:06:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I meat on x20
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-07-10 06:20:17 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
60c is hot enough any more will burn the skin
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules