Open the left

Ringtone randomly not working

[Copy link]
tskrider Post time 2016-07-22 16:58:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,
found another bug: the ringtone randomly stops working. Everything else audio works but when people call be it will randomly not give any sound. I have to restart the phone to make it come back.

Any solutions?

Thanks
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

jxbernabe Post time 2016-08-12 02:35:30 | Show all posts
i have the same problem almost everyday and I have to restart the phone to repair it, i hope vernee fix this
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| tskrider Post time 2016-08-06 17:03:11 | Show all posts
Edited by tskrider at 2016-08-06 17:05

I can't really figure out what causes the problem. At first I thought it was Facebook Messenger but actually the thing is totally random. I miss some incoming calls because the phone gets into silent mode randomly and there's no way to make it go back to normal. You just have to turn it off and on again. It's like it misses the connection with the audio source (in this case the ringtones)...please Vernee fix it!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ebogner Post time 2016-07-29 16:05:18 | Show all posts
Hello all,
I have the same problem with Thor: Ringtone not ringing, same for alarm clock. The reason I found for my device: If the sd card is inserted it takes some time - minutes to hours - and the loudspeaker stops working. Using the telephone still works, headset still works. If I power down the smartphone, take the sd card out and restart it works fine! Tried several times, same result every time. Also tried with different sd cards - all the same. I reported this to my vendor Everbuying who told me that they forwarded this to the manufacturer. Let's see.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| tskrider Post time 2016-07-24 14:20:02 | Show all posts
Glad I'm not the only one.
I found a specific occasion when the ringtone stops working.

If I put the phone in silent mode and then back to general the ringtone will stop working. Is it the same for everyone?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

hlp Post time 2016-07-23 14:49:17 | Show all posts
Its weird,I have ringtone from my sd card/music and yesterday its vanished!not the whole sd card,but all of my music,I made restart,then everything was ok,strange.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

OriGjinal Post time 2016-07-23 01:52:12 | Show all posts
wow ,same happen to me this day.i don't have any idea of the cause ,totally randomly.I want to open a thread about it but i see what already some one else have the same issue.

I try to change the ringtone but nothing
change to silence then back to general nothing.

Thx for the restart tip
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules