Open the left

problem wit AliExpress seller Shenzhen RTDC Technology Co., Ltd

[Copy link]
kisger13 Post time 2016-07-28 01:23:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear Wernee team,

Please check this case with your seller, because it is unacceptable, I think they are lieing. I don't know what is the problem but this case very disappointing from a customer point of view. If the seller not able to give that he promised, please advise another trustable seller and give me the opportunity to buy your phone with the Flash Deal discount with the attached glass and case.
Thank you so much for your help.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Blake Post time 2016-08-27 14:35:59 | Show all posts
Next round to get $ 30 coupon code ,it is so easy .
http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?m ... &extra=page%3D1
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

addutzu Post time 2016-08-26 18:51:48 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Had this problem with another seller, don't remember the name.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Dzardis Post time 2016-08-26 17:15:50 | Show all posts
But this is the licensed! reseller according the Vernee site. I bougt two devices in presale. Both ordes were canceled after 40 days of waiting. The phone is still in sale with the 7 days shipping. The reason is "problem with device while testing". Where is the truth? Problematic device or problematic seller?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| kisger13 Post time 2016-07-28 23:06:44 | Show all posts
Edited by kisger13 at 2016-07-28 23:07

I agree with you and I need to apologise from the community sorry for the off topic but I was really angry and I wanted to share my problem with everybody especially with Wernee because this situation is disgusting what this seller doing.
The second answer fro the seller was:
"
Jack wan 2016-07-28 00:25:39
Dear Sir,
Sorry but now this phone is unavailable for us ,Hope you can open dispute and we will do the refund to you
Thanks
Regards
"
So first they say lost at post office now they saying this.
I ask for refund and I try to buy somewhere else but where?
And anyway I lost 3 weeks in time, lost $30 discount and lost some bucks on the conversion rate.
From customer point of view this is really annoying and maybe I will change my decision and buy another brand.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Colbert Post time 2016-07-28 09:52:06 | Show all posts
Hi My Friend ,I think you should negociated with your seller for futher step and the flash deal discount ,you should keep attention on the vernee website homepage.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tommy Post time 2016-07-28 09:50:38 | Show all posts
As informed in the forum , vernee-forum is a discussion forum mainly based on the exchange of experience and sharing of all members about vernee device hardware & software in daily usage,vernee manily assists in maintaining order in the forum.any after sale service request relating to device,please directly contact your seller for immidiate help . http://bbs.vernee.cc/thread-757-1-1.html
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules