Open the left

how to enter to recovery mode

[Copy link]
matta12 Post time 2016-07-29 23:02:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi guys, i would like to know how i can enter to recovery mode from vernee thor so that i can wipe cache partition? Thanks

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

maryking Post time 2017-02-15 11:31:29 | Show all posts
Hi. More recovery tools please check:
Password Manager
iPhone Music Manager
Android Device Manager
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tommy Post time 2016-08-26 10:01:54 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-08-15 16:31:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
matta12 replied at 2016-07-29 23:55
Hello after i enter in recovery mode and get no command message power button and volume up at the sa ...

You need to push again volume+ and power when you see no command
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bastien Post time 2016-08-15 11:44:12 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| matta12 Post time 2016-07-30 00:54:00 | Show all posts
hi everything works great, after in recovery mode i had to press power + volume up very sort then menu appeared. thanks once again
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-07-30 00:08:47 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
matta12 replied at 2016-07-29 23:55
Hello after i enter in recovery mode and get no command message power button and volume up at the sa ...

Try to press volume up + power in same time 5sec... Menu will be appear
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| matta12 Post time 2016-07-29 23:55:44 | Show all posts
Hello after i enter in recovery mode and get no command message power button and volume up at the same time didnt get me to the point to see anything on the screen to select wipe cache did i do something wrong?
what happens is when i do press power and volume up at the same time again boot mode menu comes up and ask me to select the mode i want. what am i doing wrong ?

thanks
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-07-29 23:12:17 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, power off your Thor, power on your Thor with power and volume +, select recovery with volume + and valid with volume-,  when you see no comand, push power and volume +, now you can choose wipe cache and validate with power
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules