Open the left

Fellow members: PLEASE help keeping the forum organized

[Copy link]
JP_PT Post time 2016-07-30 09:55:40 | Show all posts |Read mode

Dear fellow Apollo Lite forum members/participants:

May I ask you a favor, please:

• Do not open new topics for the same issue (or very similar). Use the "Search" function or browse a few pages to see if the same issue/subject has already an open topic and reply there.
  • Do not reply off-topic. It makes no sense reading a topic where we are supposed to discuss/address one subject and reading posts like: "I can't comment on that because 'store name' did not sent my device yet!" That, IMHO, is SPAM!
  • Please try to just post relevant information. This is a forum not a chat room!

I have several doubts that if we keep messing around here we will be able to attract new developers, knowledgeable members and power users to read and reply to our real topics/posts/questions/issues/problems. They will not want to waste their time for sure and will not come here to help us.

With many off-topics (and shitposting) as we have already, opening several topics for the same issue, rant posts all the time about 3rd party online shops, shipping dates and tracking codes we will not get the attention to the real important issues for Apollo Lite users. Indeed this forum is not the easiest one to navigate, post order is sometimes random, design is far from perfect, poor moderation from Vernee and, if we add on the top of that, off-topic and spam we will end up with an unusable forum.

Let's try to make this Vernee Apollo Lite forum work, for us and with us ;)

Thank you very much indeed!

Best regards.

Rate

Number of participants 1NB +3 Collapse Reason
celine + 3

View Rating Log

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules