123Next
Return to list New
Open the left

apollo lite probleme 2g 3g

[Copy link]
laulausport Post time 2016-07-31 09:44:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by laulausport at 2016-08-01 01:38

bonjour je Vient de recevoir MON apollo Lite et tres mauvaise surprise , il capte trés mal la 2g et 3g j'ai fait Tous les tests je précise mon inimaginable Que Operateur Mais is gratuit Pour Que les Doutes soites enleve j'ai Essayé Avec Une carte sim orange et c'est la meme chose!!. En 4g (Quand je Capte) sa Fonctionne Mais pas 3g et 2g this Qui est etrange c'est Que des fois ca et ca Capte par verser Quelle raison ??? mise a jour juin serai la bien lieu pour ce tombe si probleme non retour au vendeur !!

bonjour je viens de recevoir MY apollo Lite et très mauvaise surprise, il capture le 2g très mal et 3g je ne tous les tests que je spécifie mon opérateur inimaginable Mais Qu'est - ce que est libre pour doutes soites enlevés J'ai essayé avec une sim carte orange et il est le même 4g choisi (Quand je Picks) Mais pas ses oeuvres 3g et 2g Qui est cet étrange ce qui est le temps et ca ca Picks par paie quelle raison? ?? mise à jour Juin sera le bon endroit pour ce grave problème , sinon au vendeur !!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

zape Post time 2016-08-14 17:47:50 | Show all posts
Edited by zape at 2016-08-14 17:49

Does not work well on 3G and 4G, it is an error record to sell a phone you can not call or receive calls. This problem and would have to be solved.

regards
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

berrieberrie Post time 2016-08-08 00:11:06 | Show all posts
Problem is that the mobile connection is very poor and not stable. Wifi is good.
The mobile internet connection is poor and not always there. Also I can not make a call to someone.
When I turn on the wifi then there goes nothing anymore I can not make call and no one can call me.
this is what i did
I tried three different sim cards (from three different providers, all the same problems.
I have updated mobile with latest ota s The latest was from 2016-07-27
I also did then a factory reset.
Nothing works.
if the phone works before the ota i do not know because i did the ota before i tested the mobile connection..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

alcacil05 Post time 2016-08-12 20:17:27 | Show all posts
Hi. I'm from spain and I have the same problem with connectivity. The movile phone tells me that a have goog coverage but when someone tries to reach me, nothing happens... "device powered off or out of coverage"
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

navarrom Post time 2016-11-16 01:04:10 | Show all posts
Hi, I′m from Argentina. I bought a Vernee Apollo Lite. It seems great, but I had an important issue.
My carrier is Claro Argentina. I cant make calls (use the 2g network).
These are the network specifications for Argentina:

2G (EDGE, GSM/GPRS): 850 / 1900 MHz
3G (HSPA+, UMTS/WCDMA): 850 / 1900 MHz
4G (LTE): B4 (1700-AWS) / B28 (APT700*)

The 2g (EDGE; GPRS, GSM) are compatibles with the vernee apollo lite model?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| laulausport Post time 2016-08-15 16:06:50 | Show all posts
Good evening
I am french
Vernee apollo with my lite I have network problems, sms, mms and not sent all I tried to change the APN, given roaming and activation data, I said that I am at Free but to silence people who are against Free I also tried with a nano sim orange and the result is the same loss of network that connects the 2 minutes and network data loss and more than 2g, 3g and internet, 4g works very well, and I do all !! update. it is very surprising that I also have the Vernee thor for my wife and him it works perfectly wonderful. then I think I'll be returned or should we Vernee so an update very quickly.
thank you

vernee Hi, Laurent, thanks for your feedback and sorry for the delay. Please note that this problem can be addressed with optimizations. And we will push out ongoing OTA updates which will solve the problem. So don't worry.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bastien Post time 2016-08-13 17:40:18 | Show all posts
How to fix the Internet on an Android smartphone
http://www.smartmobilephonesolut ... ile-data-connection

Hope that is useful for you !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

alcacil05 Post time 2016-08-13 14:20:26 | Show all posts
I've notice also that the connection is ok at good coverage. It could have relation with how near are the bands of 2000 and 2100. If the strengh of the signal is strong maybe is enough to work in the wrong frecuency... Someone of Vernee to say something about this?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

alcacil05 Post time 2016-08-13 14:01:00 | Show all posts
I've entered in the "engeneer mode" and I've seen in the "band mode" menu that the bands of 900 and 2000 are checked in UMTS but the band of 2100 even not appear. Could be that the problem with connectivity in 3G?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Frankysev Post time 2016-08-09 02:30:35 | Show all posts
I also have a big network connexion issue.
I could make phone calls before APN set up, but after that, I can't make nor receive calls, and there is no 3G mobile data.
I installed just one OTA, number 20160727225128 and the phone doesn't detect a newer one.
Can anyone help me?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-08-08 07:44:56 | Show all posts
Trojanere replied at 2016-08-07 23:34
This is the status of my phone since the OTA including Antutu which was 93 -94000

This is the status of my phone since the OTA including Antutu which was 93 -94000
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhctJjNF8jShg6E5cAiLpz0zYVbRnQ

Is anyone else having problems posting and attaching pics?
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules