Open the left

I tested display resolution. I found a problem.

[Copy link]
Ak_Sim Post time 2016-07-31 21:04:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Ak_Sim at 2016-07-31 21:07

For 2 days
I tested the Resoultion. Compared with Nook HD+, Apollo LIte had a problem.  

It is  that  a color of human body was so deep

To show this problem  i took pictures of Apollo lite & Nook HD+ simultaneously with Digtal Camera.

No.1
The Upper device is Apollo Lite . The Color of the face is thicker than that of the under device, Nook HD+
of course, both brightness of display was the brightest.

No.2
Likewise, The Upper device is Apollo Lite . The problem was more serious than that of No.1
In this picutre, Nose, ear, cheek, and neck of Jim Carrey seem like red spot. Even It looks like he catch a bad cold

I am annoyed by this problem

Have you experienced the problem like me?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Ak_Sim Post time 2016-08-01 07:52:01 | Show all posts
MrE replied at 2016-07-31 23:05
Unfortunately things like this are to be expected from a brand new company with only one other phone ...

Thank you for your response.

I'm speculating about setting which was set by something.

Because I selected Restore default settings in Miravision then it was better than previous state
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Ak_Sim Post time 2016-08-01 07:34:33 | Show all posts
fLaSkin replied at 2016-07-31 23:42
Deactivate Miravision under the display Settings, then the overcoloring of the skin-colors etc. shou ...

Thank you for your response.

However,Instead of activation of Miravision, i selected Restore default settings.

Then, It was better than previous state

I thought that my device must have been set by certain set value.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

fLaSkin Post time 2016-07-31 23:42:30 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Deactivate Miravision under the display Settings, then the overcoloring of the skin-colors etc. should be gone.

Comments

Thank you for your response. However,Instead of activation of Miravision, i selected Restore default settings. Then, It was better than previous state I thought that my device must have been  Details Reply Post time 2016-08-01 07:34
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-07-31 23:05:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Unfortunately things like this are to be expected from a brand new company with only one other phone released.

Comments

Mine was like this before the first OTA then after was OK. Also my 5 GHz wifi wasn't working correctly this was also fixed after update.  Post time 2016-08-23 02:15
Thank you for your response. I'm speculating about setting which was set by something. Because I selected Restore default settings in Miravision then it was better than previous state  Details Reply Post time 2016-08-01 07:52
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules