This may be the first OTA update ever rolled out for a deca-core smartphone.
As the sole deca-core smartphone aiming at European market, Apollo Lite showcases vernee’s adherence to the promise that it will offer ongoing aftersales service. Within one month after it shipped out those devices, vernee rolled out the first OTA update for its current flagship – Apollo Lite.
At present, many smartphone brands started to release their 10-core smartphone. After Meizu’s launch of MX6, Xiaomi also released its first deca-core smartphone – Redmi Pro. Vernee Apollo Lite, sporting MTK Helio X20 configuration, will win its market share with the highest cost-effectiveness and best after-sale service.
Below are the main optimizations and fixes for this update:
1. Improved call quality and sound effect of the speaker;
2. Enhanced the image quality of rear camera;
3. Optimized the effects of PDAF and dual tone flash;
4. Improved the Quick Charging effects;
5. Addressed the problem that third-party app may show wrong battery status;
6. Fixed the bugs of some apps.