Open the left

[Announcement] The first OTA for Vernee Apollo Lite

[Copy link]
vernee Post time 2016-08-01 15:50:17 | Show all posts |Read mode

This may be the first OTA update ever rolled out for a deca-core smartphone.

As the sole deca-core smartphone aiming at European market, Apollo Lite showcases vernee’s adherence to the promise that it will offer ongoing aftersales service. Within one month after it shipped out those devices, vernee rolled out the first OTA update for its current flagship – Apollo Lite.

At present, many smartphone brands started to release their 10-core smartphone. After Meizu’s launch of MX6, Xiaomi also released its first deca-core smartphone – Redmi Pro. Vernee Apollo Lite, sporting MTK Helio X20 configuration, will win its market share with the highest cost-effectiveness and best after-sale service.
Below are the main optimizations and fixes for this update:
1. Improved call quality and sound effect of the speaker;
2. Enhanced the image quality of rear camera;
3. Optimized the effects of PDAF and dual tone flash;
4. Improved the Quick Charging effects;
5. Addressed the problem that third-party app may show wrong battery status;
6. Fixed the bugs of some apps.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

wall Post time 2017-03-22 03:45:07 | Show all posts
I'm also disappointed with this phone's camera, pictures are overexposed in sunlight and the camera is almost unusable in medium to low light, even my very old iPhone 4S with 8MP takes much better pictures.
Also, the SoC is actually an MTK6797M, with the A72 cores at 2.1GHz instead of 2.3GHz, who knows about GPU frequency. I get around 86K on Antutu.My geo-magnetic sensor is a few degrees off but it's usable.

But overall it's a nice phone for the price I've paid.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-08-30 02:08:27 | Show all posts
Edited by MrE at 2016-08-30 02:10

The camera is still TERRIBLE after this update, low-light is just absolutely unusable! This camera is interpolated to 16mp, I doubt it's a Samsung module..
Please prove me wrong and fix this camera module!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules