12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Rapid loss of battery

[Copy link]
opticum Post time 2016-08-05 15:12:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
After the last update I have a quick discharge of the battery. SOT is only 3 hours. It is desperately short. I did a factory setting, but it does not help. The last update was corrected fast charging, but there were other errors.
You also have some problem with the rapid discharge of the battery?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-08-17 03:31:21 | Show all posts
You guys are going to have to accept that it was a very bad decision to buy a phone from a company like Vernee with no track record of success.

I've already accepted that I made a terrible choice to take a chance on Vernee.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

amstram Post time 2016-08-17 04:25:35 | Show all posts
lol
I lost 30% in 1 day, with gaming, internet etc...

just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean that everyone does...

Comments

I dont know how you did it .but this is not my case  Details Reply Post time 2016-08-18 16:50
I lost 30% in 7-8 hours in standby... YES, standby without internet, gaming etc... It is a serious problem. It cannot survive a day without charging. I hate it!!!  Details Reply Post time 2016-08-17 04:54
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

3llawi Post time 2016-08-07 20:43:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Me too
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Toldo Post time 2016-08-17 03:28:31 | Show all posts
Try to "disable" fingerprint function. I spent a lot of time to realized the problem, but I cannot solve it. Please, try it and share your experience.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-08-17 04:33:25 | Show all posts
So what you're saying is that it's acceptable to buy a phone that is going to perform vastly differently from person to person.

And because you don't have any problems, then f#$k everybody else? Gee, you're nice guy huh!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Toldo Post time 2016-08-17 04:54:17 | Show all posts
amstram replied at 2016-08-17 04:25
lol
I lost 30% in 1 day, with gaming, internet etc...

I lost 30% in 7-8 hours in standby... YES, standby without internet, gaming etc... It is a serious problem. It cannot survive a day without charging. I hate it!!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

gamerpaddy Post time 2016-08-18 03:14:54 | Show all posts
god damn MrE shut the fuck up, in every thread you writing that you the apollo is shit. most butthurt kid in the northern hemisphere

Topic:
I had to charge the phone 2 times in One day after doing a lot of intensive stuff, but with ota update it decreased to 1 charge  per 1 or 2 days.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MrE Post time 2016-08-18 03:27:46 | Show all posts
Edited by MrE at 2016-08-18 06:19
gamerpaddy replied at 2016-08-18 03:14
god damn MrE shut the fuck up, in every thread you writing that you the apollo is shit. most butthur ...

Salty huh..

Why don't you go play with your phone if it's performing so well!? What are you doing here on the forum!?

Since as you say, everything is fine for you!

Enjoy brother!

But if you're bored, why not make a valid point!? I wouldn't be here, and there wasn't an entire list of problems from OTHER PEOPLE!! Otherwise I would put it down to a bad unit.

Logic? Nah, didn't think so bud. Oh, and it's the Southern Hemisphere fyi.

Maybe everyone is lying and you're the only voice of truth. That would be SOME ego guy! I'm impressed.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Ninoslav Post time 2016-08-18 05:12:38 | Show all posts
I do some stuff on my mobile(battery) for now seems good.Tomorow will be smarter!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules