Open the left

Root & CWM !

[Copy link]
AleBerlo Post time 2016-08-09 03:03:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks @marsapa the best Modder on the world
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Ttgf Post time 2016-08-09 03:08:23 | Show all posts
aranofski replied at 2016-08-09 01:07
i can't understand about CWRM - we need only scatter file?
does this tuto installs CWRM? and afterw ...

hi,
the file "scatter" is a configuration file that allows you to tell the software what to use to edit, delete, or replace. In this case, the recovery is in the same folder.
If "cwrm" is "clock world mod recovery" yes, this tutorial allows the installation, after the installation, it will be possible to install ROMS compatible
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

gamerpaddy Post time 2016-08-09 10:41:23 | Show all posts
Edited by gamerpaddy at 2016-08-09 11:13

warning:
xposed framework can be installed and is working correctly also so are many modules.
just device faker softbricked my apollo lite, by setting it to a youtube 60fps capable device
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kisger13 Post time 2016-08-09 13:12:00 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Systemless root?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

fLaSkin Post time 2016-08-09 16:03:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So, I've successfully rooted my Phone!    On my First try, i got stuck in a bootloop, so I reflashed the Stock Rom and tried the root Procedere again. Of course that caused a factory-reset for me and I got to Set up my Phone from scratch, BUT: now I'm on the latest FOTA with 4k Video Recording back in the camera app!!   So in the End the reflashed was a good Thing for me.   So Far I got no Problems with the root - it seems.   My fingerprint Reader seems so ne "inactive" from time to time, BUT Not Sure if that belongs to the root or something Else.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Ttgf Post time 2016-08-09 16:24:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, the next time you flash your phone it will be necessary to uncheck the "user data" in sp flash tool.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

velottante Post time 2016-08-09 16:32:38 | Show all posts
Worked like a charm! Thanks to all for their work
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Sonic1SVK Post time 2016-08-09 18:43:53 | Show all posts
Edited by Sonic1SVK at 2016-08-09 11:54

ADB sideload dont work . Can you pleas enable sideload? Is more better sending .zips form PC to recovery .

Confirmed TWRP touch problems. I have tried port Recovery from LeTV LeEco Le 2 Pro X620 but touch dont works
MTK DEV , porting ROMs and recoveries.

Use magic Report

Author| Ttgf Post time 2016-08-09 19:29:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hi, I guess you have done this manipulation : cwm > install zip > sideload ? If yes I am sorry I don't have a solution ... I'm going to make it back to the developer.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

fLaSkin Post time 2016-08-09 19:34:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ttgf replied at 2016-08-09 09:24
Hello, the next time you flash your phone it will be necessary to uncheck the "user data" in sp flas ...

Hey!
Yeah I saw that it was checked when I selected the scatter File - but my Fingers was too fast and then didn't Care anymore about Factory resetting - that Way it is Clean and there are more worse things than that
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules