Open the left

Root & CWM !

[Copy link]
fLaSkin Post time 2016-08-09 19:36:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Anyway: some1 of you Guys got Plans for porting cyanogenmod to Apollo Lite?   I'm Not familiar with Android / that processes in any Way.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

fLaSkin Post time 2016-08-09 19:56:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
If there are some having the same Problem like me: I'm using ES File Explorer and that app got Problems detecting the new rooting Methode of supersu (2.76). Here is a workaround how to get that fixed for Apps which Look for "the Old Methode"  https://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/126912-file-manager-cannot-get-root-access-from-supersu-276/?do=findComment&comment=602940
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Sonic1SVK Post time 2016-08-09 20:09:41 | Show all posts
Ttgf replied at 2016-08-09 12:29
hi, I guess you have done this manipulation : cwm > install zip > sideload ? If yes I am sorry I don ...

Yes. I think problem with drivers. PC dont recognize phone. For me ADB with Total Commander plugin works. ADB should works on Stock recovery.
MTK DEV , porting ROMs and recoveries.

Use magic Report

3llawi Post time 2016-08-09 21:17:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nobe question
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

3llawi Post time 2016-08-09 21:18:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Where is the option of 4k recording video
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

jemmini Post time 2016-08-10 03:16:54 | Show all posts
has anyone tried to do a backup ? for me it is not working.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

gamerpaddy Post time 2016-08-10 08:44:06 | Show all posts
@3llawi
its in the ROM posted at needrom, which is an older version.  

Does anyone know where the mediatek version of the media_profiles.xml is?   i want to mess around with the camera settings.
Also altering the build.prop doesnt do anything. they somehow have a second prop.. /custom/customprop/custom.prop maybe.

Also Xposed with device faker now works without deleting build.prop if you use the App Store version, ive set mine to be an samsung note 4. Youtube 1080p60 works now fine.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

3llawi Post time 2016-08-12 02:40:41 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/device-reviews-and-information/vernee-apollo-lite-helio-x20-4gb-ram-hd-t3362898/page8?nocache=1
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

3llawi Post time 2016-08-12 02:41:11 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
TWRP 3.0.2 for Vernee Apollo Lite
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

amstram Post time 2016-08-13 20:18:02 | Show all posts
It doesn't work for me, when I select "recovery mode" it says that there are no command :-/
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules