Open the left

How to record movies 4K and slow motion

[Copy link]
mslr Post time 2016-08-09 19:52:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

Does any body know how to record a movies in 4K or in Slow motion, i din't find any option on the camera apps, it's only record on HD movies

regards
Marc
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

JP_PT Post time 2016-08-09 20:43:46 | Show all posts
It was disabled on the last firmware update. Vernee knows and on FaceBook they said that they plan to reinstate it in the next update. (It is also part of this ->list.

Slowmotion would be the mode you choose to Play a video, not record it. Having more frames per second (fps) when recording, like 1080P@60fps would give you a better slowmotion quality than @30fps.

Cheers.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

3llawi Post time 2016-08-09 22:42:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm very sad ...there is no Clear Motion, i really buy this phone because clear motion feature :-(
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| mslr Post time 2016-08-10 15:58:51 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks for the information
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kevin91 Post time 2018-11-05 17:24:08 | Show all posts
you can use Open load too for this purpose
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules