Edited by m4t7e0 at 2016-09-15 21:27 |
OK, i found the solution Update OTA #2 after Root....If you are unable to install the second OTA after the root, you need to follow this step:
1 - Download in SD CARD or download and copy in SD CARD
- FULL PACKAGE
full_k15tb_a-ota-1469631330.zip [Android 6.0 K15TB-A.A.vR1A.N1.160727] or the updated full_k15tb_a-ota-1472457583.zip
- Update OTA #2
2 - UnRoot the phone
- Open SuperSu, swipe over or tap the Settings tab and scroll towards the bottom till you see the “Cleanup” section. Tap the “Full unroot” option.
- After that, SuperSU will remove itself and clean up the installation. The entire process will only take a few seconds, and then the device will reboot. Once it’s finished, it should be completely unrooted and, depending on which options were selected during the unroot process, back in a completely stock form.
3 - Flash the orginal Recovery IMG via SP Flash:
- Dowload the recovery ORIGINAL.zip Package or Apollo_Lite_Stock_recovery.
- SP Flash Tool search the file scatter (MT6797_Android_scatter.txt) with the yellow button on the right (Scatter-loading) in the folder of extract TWRP.
- Now SP Flash Tool must look like this with only marked at recovery and select the recovery.img file conteined in downloaded package:
- Now in SP Flash Tool press the green (DOWNLOAD) Button on the middle.
- Plug your Usb Cable into Phone and wait until SP Flash Tool says FINISH! (plz use a USB2 Connector on your Pc!)
- Rurn Phone completly off.
4 - Apply the update
- At first, make sure your device is in power off status
- Select volumn up + power button, click into:
- After selected “recovery mode” by volumn up button, then confirmed by volumn down button
- Then directly go into “robot” page
- Tap press the volume up button + power button, try several times to enter the following page.
- select “Apply update from SD card”
- Update pack start to run
- Install from SD card complete
- After that start to wipe cache
Finally you got the second OTA