Open the left

[HowTo] TWRP + ROOT for Vernee Apollo Lite out Now ;) [WORKS]

[Copy link]
gagaland Post time 2016-08-12 02:45:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by gagaland at 2016-08-24 21:53

Hi now TWRP 3.0.2 its out for your Vernee Apollo Lite ;) [WORKS]
special bigTHX@jemmini@xda

tested with latest original Vernee OTA K15TB-A.A.vR1C.N1.160727 (27.07.2016)
bugs: ADB not working. Same isue for ADB sideload and MTP too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download this Files:
TWRP_302_for_Vernee_Apollo_Lite_P6.zip
UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76-20160630161323.zip
01-driver-Pc_Windows.rar - (If you are under Windows 8/10 you need to disable signature verification of drivers ! HOWTO)
SP_Flash_Tool_5.1612.00.000_Windows.zip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation:
1. copy UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76-20160630161323.zip directly to internal or externeal SD Card.
2. In Phone goto Settings->About Phone->tab 5-7times on (Build number) to activate Developer Options.
3. goto Settings->Developer Options and activate (OEM Unlocking) and (USB debugging).
4. turn Phone completly off.
5. extract (01-driver-Pc_Windows.rar) on your Windows with (7zip) and install with (InstallDriver.exe).
6. extract (SP_Flash_Tool_5.1612.00.000_Windows.zip) on your Windows with (7zip).
7. extract (TWRP_302_for_Vernee_Apollo_Lite_P6.zip) on your Windows with (7zip).
8. open the folder (SP_Flash_Tool_5.1612.00.000_Windows) and run (flash_tool.exe).
9. in SP Flash Tool search the file scatter (MT6797_Android_scatter.txt) with the yellow button on the right (Scatter-loading) in the folder of extract TWRP.
10. Now SP Flash Tool must look like this with only marked at recovery:

11. now in SP Flash Tool press the green (DOWNLOAD) Button on the middle.
12. Plug your Usb Cable into Phone and wait until SP Flash Tool says FINISH! (plz use a USB2 Connector on your Pc!)
13. Now TRWP was flashed and ready to use ;) if NOT, try Step 6-9 again.
14. turn Phone completly off.
15. hold Volume(+) and Power Button for ~5sec until you see the mini Apollo Lite Recovery Menu.
16. with Volume(+) chose RECOVERY Press Volume(-) for Ok.
17. Now you can see TWRP Main Menu ;) Use Language English!!!
18. in TWRP goto (Install ZIP) then (Choose zip from SD Card) or search in (Choose zip from ExtraSD) for UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76-20160630161323.zip and flash.
19. in TWRP go back and do REBOOT.
20. Now you have a working TWRP and ROOT

xx. If you want to install / flash Xposed and the amazing Dolby Atmos too, check my another HowTo

Youtube Tutorial English:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XWoAniehhI

Youtube Tutorial Deutsch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjZXw7Bs8jA

have fun regards gaga

Use magic Report

m4t7e0 Post time 2016-09-15 00:44:03 | Show all posts
Edited by m4t7e0 at 2016-09-15 21:27

OK, i found the solution Update OTA #2 after Root....If you are unable to install the second OTA after the root, you need to follow this step:

1 - Download in SD CARD or download and copy in SD CARD

-  FULL PACKAGE
full_k15tb_a-ota-1469631330.zip [Android 6.0 K15TB-A.A.vR1A.N1.160727]  or  the updated  full_k15tb_a-ota-1472457583.zip
- Update OTA #2

Apollo_Lite_20160829155628

2 - UnRoot the phone
- Open SuperSu, swipe over or tap the Settings tab and scroll towards the bottom till you see the “Cleanup” section. Tap the “Full unroot” option.

- After that, SuperSU will remove itself and clean up the installation. The entire process will only take a few seconds, and then the device will reboot. Once it’s finished, it should be completely unrooted and, depending on which options were selected during the unroot process, back in a completely stock form.

3 - Flash the orginal Recovery IMG via SP Flash:
- Dowload the recovery ORIGINAL.zip Package or Apollo_Lite_Stock_recovery.
- SP Flash Tool search the file scatter (MT6797_Android_scatter.txt) with the yellow button on the right (Scatter-loading) in the folder of extract TWRP.
- Now SP Flash Tool must look like this with only marked at recovery and select the recovery.img file conteined in downloaded package:

- Now in SP Flash Tool press the green (DOWNLOAD) Button on the middle.
- Plug your Usb Cable into Phone and wait until SP Flash Tool says FINISH! (plz use a USB2 Connector on your Pc!)
- Rurn Phone completly off.

4  - Apply the update
- At first, make sure your device is in power off status  

- Select volumn up + power button, click into:

- After selected “recovery mode” by volumn up button, then confirmed by volumn down button

- Then directly go into “robot” page

- Tap press the volume up button + power button, try several times to enter the following page.
- select “Apply update from SD card”

- Choose the update pack FIRST FULL PACKAGE full_k15tb_a-ota-1469631330.zip

- Update pack start to run

- Install from SD card complete

- Now install OTA selecting the update pack update.zip Apollo_Lite_20160829155628
- After that start to wipe cache

- Restart

Finally you got the second OTA

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

gabrielparaiso Post time 2016-09-19 20:39:20 | Show all posts
Galebourn replied at 2016-09-19 20:00
I'd say wait. I made the mistake to root it as soon as I got it and now I can't install OTA2. My c ...

You have Calm! Takes root definitively. Put the original recovery via SP flashtools and then install the OTA2 via SD card.
You have Calm! Takes root definitively. Put the original recovery via SP flashtools and then install the OTA2 via SD card.
http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?m ... tid=1202&extra=

Comments

When I follow the exact steps and install the new image locally from my storage, it stops during the reboot process, just like the wireless update. I want to restore the original recovery instead o  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-19 22:35
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

sufiiankarim Post time 2016-09-02 04:11:52 | Show all posts
wiz.wiz replied at 2016-08-31 14:39
you can download it from here:

http://www.godstournament.com/Apollo_Lite_Stock_recovery.img

ohh thanks!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

wiz.wiz Post time 2016-08-31 14:39:06 | Show all posts
sufiiankarim replied at 2016-08-31 09:48
the stock recovery pleace???

you can download it from here:

http://www.godstournament.com/Apollo_Lite_Stock_recovery.img

I will leave it here for a few days/weeks but I'll remove it then.
It is just extracted from the "full" download proposed by Vernee.

Comments

ohh thanks!!  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-02 04:11
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Sonic1SVK Post time 2016-08-12 08:01:33 | Show all posts
Edited by Sonic1SVK at 2016-08-12 01:10

Allready fixed. Flash this as image from TWRP
Extract .zip first

Compared stock recovery and your TWRP.
Edited init.recovery.usb.rc

Changed this:
    write /sys/class/android_usb/android0/idVendor 18D1
    write /sys/class/android_usb/android0/idProduct 4EE2

Mega:
https://mega.nz/#!9g8WSBrD!wj3TUs0_pNlvQdFqcYXqemoFa-_P-jgvjwSd8d6Oy1Y

See attached file or Mega link

ADB and MTP works. But touch No. Need more time for fixing.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
MTK DEV , porting ROMs and recoveries.

Use magic Report

milestone97 Post time 2016-12-27 15:09:00 | Show all posts
Edited by milestone97 at 2016-12-27 15:18

Interesting, after following this guide I indeed have TWRP installed on my device. But it's stuck at the Bootlogo (so not a bootloop) and I need to flash the stock rom again
EDIT: Alright, you need to flash SUperSU right after installing TWRP or it won't boot.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

freddyncalm Post time 2016-12-13 21:16:46 | Show all posts
What about 4th OTA?
Is it the same process? Unroot, "un-recovery", use update.zip file?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Ricey155 Post time 2016-11-12 21:38:25 | Show all posts
re tried the download and i'm in :-)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Ricey155 Post time 2016-11-12 21:32:59 | Show all posts
Question: I enter recovery and I get the android man with NO COMMAND  ( I guess it's hasn't downloaded TWRP correctly ? )

windows 10 is a pain in the arse for seeing the device :-( its seeing apollo lite after a reboot
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Juniormensi Post time 2016-11-12 05:12:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
jrmjkm replied at 2016-10-31 21:58
Hi, i saw there were a CM version for Apollo Lite out, so I would like to flash it. If i guess well, ...

Yes
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Ricey155 Post time 2016-11-12 01:58:17 | Show all posts
addutzu replied at 2016-11-11 03:15
yes it works and it will most likely work until they jump up to Nougat

excellent stuff
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

addutzu Post time 2016-11-11 03:15:54 | Show all posts
Kiyoshi replied at 2016-11-11 03:02
Does the tutorial still works with the last OTA, 20160920 ? Thanks.

yes it works and it will most likely work until they jump up to Nougat

Comments

excellent stuff  Details Reply Post time 2016-11-12 01:58
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Kiyoshi Post time 2016-11-11 03:02:23 | Show all posts
Does the tutorial still works with the last OTA, 20160920 ? Thanks.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

zombie Post time 2016-11-09 06:05:05 | Show all posts
Hi guys, just a couple of days ago got my hands on an apollo lite. Im pretty satisfied although there are a couple of bugs I encountered but definitely it's worth every buck. I'm hoping that Vernee will release the Android 7 in December

On topic: I had some problems with the drivers for PC and after a full day of trials, found out that the cable was not plugged all the way in the phone I know, right? The strange thing was that it was charging so I did not suspect anything for a long time. I posted this so maybe there is another user that doesn't get his driver installed for the same reason (cable not plugged in properly)

Cheers!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules