Open the left

[HowTo] TWRP + ROOT for Vernee Apollo Lite out Now ;) [WORKS]

[Copy link]
teopless Post time 2016-09-18 18:02:19 | Show all posts
Edited by teopless at 2016-09-18 23:12

This just doesn't work for me on OTA#2, I always end up softbricking the phone and having to reflash the stock rom. I've tried everything by letter at least four times.

Is there any way for me to root my phone and not risk losing all user data?
Update: I rooted just fine using CWM, so that's that.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

r0n Post time 2016-09-19 00:45:24 | Show all posts
Can you root and install TWRP immediately after phone purchase or should you apply all the OTA updates first and then root and install TWRP?

Comments

I'd say wait. I made the mistake to root it as soon as I got it and now I can't install OTA2. My cam and gps is really terrible at the moment, so I kinda need that patch.  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-19 20:00
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Galebourn Post time 2016-09-19 20:00:30 | Show all posts
r0n replied at 2016-09-19 00:45
Can you root and install TWRP immediately after phone purchase or should you apply all the OTA updat ...

I'd say wait. I made the mistake to root it as soon as I got it and now I can't install OTA2. My cam and gps is really terrible at the moment, so I kinda need that patch.

Comments

You have Calm! Takes root definitively. Put the original recovery via SP flashtools and then install the OTA2 via SD card. You have Calm! Takes root definitively. Put the original recovery via SP fla  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-19 20:39
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Galebourn Post time 2016-09-19 20:34:03 | Show all posts
Edited by Galebourn at 2016-09-19 20:45

Can someone please reupload Apollo_Lite_20160829155628 please? It's down in the second post.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

gabrielparaiso Post time 2016-09-19 20:39:20 | Show all posts
Galebourn replied at 2016-09-19 20:00
I'd say wait. I made the mistake to root it as soon as I got it and now I can't install OTA2. My c ...

You have Calm! Takes root definitively. Put the original recovery via SP flashtools and then install the OTA2 via SD card.
You have Calm! Takes root definitively. Put the original recovery via SP flashtools and then install the OTA2 via SD card.
http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?m ... tid=1202&extra=
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Galebourn Post time 2016-09-19 22:35:19 | Show all posts
gabrielparaiso replied at 2016-09-19 20:39
You have Calm! Takes root definitively. Put the original recovery via SP flashtools and then insta ...

When I follow the exact steps and install the new image locally from my storage, it stops during the reboot process, just like the wireless update.

I want to restore the original recovery instead of twrp but the flash tool won't transfer it
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

r0n Post time 2016-09-19 22:53:23 | Show all posts
Ok I could apply the OTA's first and then root and TWRP
Or I could root immediatly and then apply the second OTA through a SD card (as explained).

Ok thanks!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Alxz0ne Post time 2016-09-28 02:46:57 | Show all posts
Galebourn replied at 2016-09-19 22:35
When I follow the exact steps and install the new image locally from my storage, it stops during t ...

try have usb cable on a usb 2.0 and not on usb 3.0.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

jrmjkm Post time 2016-10-31 21:58:42 | Show all posts
Hi, i saw there were a CM version for Apollo Lite out, so I would like to flash it. If i guess well, I have to flash TWRP and to root my phone before flashing CM13?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ernestorw Post time 2016-11-06 23:46:55 | Show all posts
Now I have a problem with SP-Flashtool: As before the battery was at 100%, phone shut down, SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1640.00.000 started, scatter file choosen, phone connected to the pc: instead of downloading the phone went immediatly in the charging modus. I tried it several times with "download" and "upgrade", options in Sp-flashtool on "with battery".The reset by pressing  power for 20 sec. worked 1x and te stock rom is reinstalled. For reinstalling the TWRP-recovery it does not work. The same with earlier versions of SP-Flashtool. I flashed the TWRP with Flashify. But this is not the permanent solution.
What is to do?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules