Open the left

Screen replacement

[Copy link]
giammi66 Post time 2016-08-12 18:29:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi. My phone screen is broken;( . I can't find a replacemente online, any solution?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

bl3nto Post time 2016-10-19 14:08:50 | Show all posts
Guys, honestly, this is begening to be VERY annoying.

Here is a Youtube video link showing how "easy" it is to separate LCD from touchscreen on modern phone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2KleP_wxb8

Now, after you watched the video, do you still think you can do this properly at home?
Separating LCD panel from touchscreen on modern smartphones is VERY difficult and requirest a lot of skill, experience and proper tools.
That's why they are usually sold together already assembled and glued together.

Trust me, you're gonna buy only touchscreen (if it ever comes to stores) and then you're gonna fuck up your LCD panel trying to separate it from you broken touchscreen and you'll end up buying LCD+touchscreen assembly anyway to fix your phones...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

tomgalloway Post time 2016-09-04 14:08:23 | Show all posts
Hi,

I have broken my touchscreen... Bad fall

Where can i buy it for repear my Apollo Lite ?

Thanks for your answers.
Sincerely, Tom.

Comments

mine broke at the same spot LOL bad cover =(  Post time 2017-03-03 21:46
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

bl3nto Post time 2016-11-08 14:49:11 | Show all posts
Vernee be smart, give them only touchscreen, without LCD, that way you're gonna increase your profits because a lot of people from this topic will fu*k up their LCDs while replacing touchscreen and will end up buying complete LCD+touchscreen assembly after purchasing only touchscreen.

Comments

if u cant replace only touchscreen it u problem  Details Reply Post time 2016-11-08 23:14
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Schokobecher Post time 2016-09-24 06:49:05 | Show all posts
Here and here
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

megthebest Post time 2016-09-05 18:20:02 | Show all posts
hi All, unfortunately it seems that no spare parts of Glass+digitizer+Lcd are availabre at the moment. In the next weeks for sure they will be available in many Aliexpress store..
need to wait patiently..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DaveGrohl Post time 2016-08-14 00:15:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Just a quick question, does the display still function? I mean, can you still use the touchscreen even though it's broken?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

DaveGrohl Post time 2016-08-14 00:17:03 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Oh yeah and about your broken screen, the Thor has screen replacements available so I think the Apollo Lite will have them too soon. Those are only of use of course, if you dare to replace it yourself..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| giammi66 Post time 2016-08-14 20:19:04 | Show all posts
yes the phone works well. i hope to find a screen soon
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DaveGrohl Post time 2016-08-15 01:07:59 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Good luck with it, thanks for answering. I would just check aliexpress regurarly. If it still functions, it doesn't need to be fixed immediatly, right? Let me know when you fixed it!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tommy Post time 2016-08-15 09:56:14 | Show all posts
Any spare parts request ,please contact your seller for immdiate help ,thank you .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

User_anomynous Post time 2016-09-05 09:25:42 | Show all posts
I'd also need a touchscreen replacement, Knocked the side of the phone and the entire touchscreen cracked. Touch and LCD is still working fine, but the fine glass shards are kinda dangerous as they are pretty sharp and aesthetically unpleasing. Anyway, I believe the lcd and touchscreen is glued together with LOCA as with most modern phone? If so, I'd probably have to change the entire assembly. Already contacted the online shop I purchased from and they have contacted the manufacturer, who said that there was no stock. Hope it gets stock soon somehow, since this is a pretty good phone. Can't say the same for the official accessories though, even though they cost an additional $15+. The "Official" Screen protector has this bluish tint that makes it hard to see in direct sunlight and I don't think it is even made of glass, since it can flex around like a plastic. As expected, it didn't shatter or protect the screen for this drop. The flip casing with window is also kinda useless, since the phone will screen lock/display clock if i flip the case cover to the back. Think the magnet which triggers the standby switch is slightly too strong, and flipping the cover to the back triggers that mechanism (Probably reed switches).
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tomgalloway Post time 2016-09-06 00:18:42 | Show all posts
Thank you for your answer.
Could you add the link when they become available ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules