Open the left

Screen replacement

[Copy link]
kangool Post time 2016-10-05 15:58:38 | Show all posts
hi all,

my smart phone's touchscreen is broken. My question, where can i buy? The linked sites checked and each side is out of stock.

thanks

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hamid Post time 2016-10-06 21:26:40 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
bl3nto replied at 2016-10-04 13:51
The screen is not bad, in fact screen is actually pretty good. Like i said in a different topic, Apo ...

If is true, is bad news. I hope can replace without lcd. I hope vernee team can make a good solution of this. I received a email from service@vernee.cc . You can read on previous post.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

DaveGrohl Post time 2016-10-07 00:11:35 | Show all posts
Good news replacements are available!! When some of you fix it, could you include a teardown video of the phone? I think it would benefit all the Apollo Lite users. Good luck replacing!

Comments

I hope touchscreen + frame can sell separately without lcd  Details Reply Post time 2016-10-07 19:27
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

jovazwa Post time 2016-10-07 15:44:37 | Show all posts
Where are the replacements available? On the two aliexpress links mentioned earlier in this thread they are sold out.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Hamid Post time 2016-10-07 19:27:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
DaveGrohl replied at 2016-10-07 00:11
Good news replacements are available!! When some of you fix it, could you include a teardown video o ...

I hope touchscreen + frame can sell separately without lcd
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

sacrim Post time 2016-10-11 03:37:07 | Show all posts
TOUCHSCREEN BROKEN with cover and tempered glass i drop down the phone 20 cm .......with this phone vernee had a good idea to force people to buy another new phone because: the screen 2.5D is more fragile the tempered glass  do not cover the whole screen same the cover not protect the corners so any fall screen fuck off ,to replace the screen is expensive and some people buy another new phone ......good trick vernee ;-)

x

Comments

I hope touchscreen and frame can sell cheaper  Details Reply Post time 2016-10-11 09:40
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Hamid Post time 2016-10-11 09:40:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sacrim replied at 2016-10-11 03:37
TOUCHSCREEN BROKEN with cover and tempered glass i drop down the phone 20 cm .......with this phone  ...

I hope touchscreen and frame can sell cheaper
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Hamid Post time 2016-10-12 07:50:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I hope is come true, Aamin

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

alf5800 Post time 2016-10-12 18:11:44 | Show all posts
I join waiting to get a replacement. My phone fell out from just 30cm and look at the result ....

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Ange Post time 2016-10-13 00:40:51 | Show all posts
+ need touch with frame
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules