Open the left

Screen replacement

[Copy link]
Mr.smith Post time 2016-10-13 04:56:51 | Show all posts
hello, it seems a shame what they are doing in Vernee, we urgently need spare parts or lose your customers. We are people who have trusted you and we merememos a better deal. Vernee lords are their customers and are delighted with the lite apollo. please give us a specific date for delivery of the screens.
Thank you
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Alxz0ne Post time 2016-10-19 03:31:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dude ebay has now screen+digitilizer for sale now

Comments

It's too expensive while i buy lcd too. Can vernee sell touchscreen and frame only?  Details Reply Post time 2016-10-19 06:15
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Hamid Post time 2016-10-19 06:15:30 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Alxz0ne replied at 2016-10-19 03:31
Dude ebay has now screen+digitilizer for sale now

It's too expensive while i buy lcd too. Can vernee sell touchscreen and frame only?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bl3nto Post time 2016-10-19 14:08:50 | Show all posts
Guys, honestly, this is begening to be VERY annoying.

Here is a Youtube video link showing how "easy" it is to separate LCD from touchscreen on modern phone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2KleP_wxb8

Now, after you watched the video, do you still think you can do this properly at home?
Separating LCD panel from touchscreen on modern smartphones is VERY difficult and requirest a lot of skill, experience and proper tools.
That's why they are usually sold together already assembled and glued together.

Trust me, you're gonna buy only touchscreen (if it ever comes to stores) and then you're gonna fuck up your LCD panel trying to separate it from you broken touchscreen and you'll end up buying LCD+touchscreen assembly anyway to fix your phones...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Hamid Post time 2016-10-20 13:15:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
https://it.aliexpress.com/item/Vernee-Apollo-Lite-LCD-Display-Touch-Screen-Original-for-5-5-Inch-Apollo-Lite-Digitizer-Assembly/32753273757.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.19.wDanz2&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10066_10065_10068_10069_10017_10080_10082_10081_10060_10061_10062_10056_10055_10054_10059_10078_10079_10073_10070_421_420_10052_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_1&btsid=d94cbed2-8556-4599-b341-474ef96408fc
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ЯazoR Post time 2016-10-20 15:36:21 | Show all posts
Edited by ЯazoR at 2016-10-20 15:11
bl3nto replied at 2016-10-19 07:08
Guys, honestly, this is begening to be VERY annoying.

Here is a Youtube video link showing how "e ...

I second this!

Out of curiosity I have tried this on my previous phone of which the touchscreen was broken. Even separating the already assembled LCD + touchscreen is tricky enough, since if you do not heat properly (and without proper tools you will most likely not do so) it may bend and may break further.

Now separating the touchscreen glass is virtually impossible, since you have to heat it to the point where it gives way for removal, which is basically beyond the point where it is comfortable to grip it with your bare hands. Gripping it with not your bare hands will make you more clumsy anyway. Furthermore it can loose heat pretty much so you have to constantly heat it. IDK about the Apollo Lite's LCD specification, but I do not think a lot of heat does a lot of good to it. And a broken screen will definitely not come off in one piece, now matter how and with what tool you try, which may cause further damage. Also the sticky surface beneath will catch whatever stuff flying around. Bottom line is that the LCD is 100% guaranteed to be wrecked this way, if its not already.

Even is you have the proper(ish) tools (I have done this in my workplace at the electric workshop, which is far better than anything at home), there is tremendous patience and great skill required. So if you have never done this so far, don't even think about it!!!

Needless to say, I've ended throwing away the old LCD. Luckily I've ordered an LCD + touchsreen combo, the whole project was just an experiment. FYI: Even for a pre-assembled part it is difficult enough to stick properly. Unless you are an expert in this field (but then why would you be reading this?) I would recommend to get it replaced in an appropriate store/workshop, and try to reduce the price by supplying the spare part yourself.
Device:                  Apollo Lite
Custom build:       Apollo_Lite_20170118

Use magic Report

bl3nto Post time 2016-10-20 17:37:10 | Show all posts
ЯazoR replied at 2016-10-20 15:36
I second this!

Out of curiosity I have tried this on my previous phone of which the touchscreen ...

100% agree on this, finally someone who gets it...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Hamid Post time 2016-10-21 09:07:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Umm. Thank you for all informatika. Maybe i must be Patient.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

jackliu Post time 2016-10-21 15:56:44 | Show all posts
Dear all friends

we are support you solve the Vernee Apollo Lite lcd screen broken issue.
we are offer Vernee Thor lcd screen with frame as below link.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store ... 77_32754137342.html
you can also jion my skype: melodyliyu666 , we can have quickly discuss for that.

Thanks
Jack
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Rolfvax Post time 2016-11-01 02:56:16 | Show all posts
Hello, I have juste remplaced my touchscreen.
you can see the work on you tube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngh-ZIbjNzk&feature=youtu.be

The touchscreen is from aliexpress, i have received it after 10 days in a serious package.

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/V ... 13010608.0.0.Vh3Ig5

No problem with this change.
After, i have taked the time to see if it was possible to change only the screen: No it's not possible.
Thanks you.

Comments

can you make video real life..?  Details Reply Post time 2016-11-07 22:14
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules