Hello, today i made the huge mistake by selecting "Download and Format" in SP Flash tools, after that the phone showed me INVALID IMEI.|
Welll after trying out different apps and methods like mtk droid tools (which doesnt work with 64bit mtk6797) several hours have passed.
NOW i found a working method!
First of all, check the Factory test mode if your IMEI is really gone. (Power on button + Vol down, third entry.)
both imei 1 and 2 should be set to unknown. then this guide will help.
1. Download all necessary drivers, which i think you allready have after your SP Flash Tools mistake.
2. Download Maui META v9.1604
3. Turn off your phone. Disconnect USB cable if not allready.
4. Start Maui META, press Reconnect
5.Connect phone now and wait.
6.Maui opens a new window, close that. Select in the Dropdown list where "Get Version" is "IMEI Download"
7.You should be now on SIM1 tab.
Enter your IMEI thats been sticking on the backside of your phone. except the last digit, it in the checksum field.
8.Repeat that for SIM 2 with your IMEI 2.
9.Click Download to Flash
10. Disconnect phone and restart into factory test mode (power + vol down, third entry.) both IMEI should now be displayed.
Congrats, you fixed your phone and didnt wasted 5 hours like me.