12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

MicroSd cards are not recognized after 5th ota

[Copy link]
davidn Post time 2016-08-25 13:55:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

The update went without issues, but after it, the MicroSd cards are not recognized..
If I put them (i've tried it with the one I used to use with this phone and an other card as well) into the phone, nothing happens, i don't even have the popup to change wheter I want internal or portable storage.

Several power offs, reboots & cache wipes were performed, nothing changed.

What's next?

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Osama Post time 2016-08-25 15:13:15 | Show all posts
I am also facing the same problem. This issue has put me in big big trouble my all data is in 32GB SD Card. Vernee i really love my phone. please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Osama Post time 2016-08-25 15:13:58 | Show all posts
Every time it gives error as no enough space while plenty of space is available.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Osama Post time 2016-08-30 14:12:45 | Show all posts
Vernee please update.....................???
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tommy Post time 2016-08-30 14:50:43 | Show all posts
Pleaes have a try :
Way 1. Remove the TF card, restart the phone, and then shut down and re-insert the TF card, boot again
Way 2. In case way 1 still  does not work, restore factory settings
Way 3. The ways of 1/2 if not possible, try to replace a TF card, The original TF card may be broken. If this does not work, contact your seller into after sale service.
Hope that is workable for you !!! Good luck for you !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

opticum Post time 2016-08-30 16:29:50 | Show all posts
@Tommy - why do you write in both strands of the same crap? Reads what you wrote - stopped working after ota!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Blake Post time 2016-08-30 18:01:47 | Show all posts
I can catch Tommy , my comments as below :

Way 1. take out  the MicroSD card-> restart the phone -> shut down the device -> re-inset  MicroSD card in to device-> Restart the device
If still fail to recognize card ,you can try to way 2

Way 2. restore factory settings

If still fail to recognize card base on above two ways , you can try to exchange a new MicroSD card into device. if still do not reconize the card , so we can judge out that the original card slot is broken, so need to contact the seller for go after service or sent new card slot for replacment .

Hope it is clear now ! !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Osama Post time 2016-08-30 21:53:12 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
How it is possible that card slot is broken. Phone is showing memory card and available space in it. But when you try to save some thing in SD card it gives error. Not enough space.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Blake Post time 2016-08-31 10:57:12 | Show all posts
Maybe there is something defects with card slot , just guess.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tommy Post time 2016-09-30 18:11:36 | Show all posts
Maybe our device is not compatible with your  win10  64 bits.  or Other win7 to win 10 32-bit systems are compatible.
- First update your smart phone to the latest update software version.
- How about change your PC window edition ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules