Open the left

Vernee Thore Hard Brick

[Copy link]
Urajmal Post time 2016-09-20 08:22:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello to all!

I have today received highly anticipated Vernee Thor. Because I have been very interested
in the phone at the first place, I wanted it to try it out, and I ordered one for my good
collegue. But sadly the phone after OTA update, stopped working. And this is in as, it is
hard bricked. The power button does not work and nor any other buttons do not work.

When I was trying to use SPFlashTool, it recognizes the phone, and I was able to update
the drivers which are in windows, for the COM port. But sadly, not any of the drivers
does not work, as I get always the error (0xFC0) which is error (4032) in the older versions:
S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL

So everytime when I try to flash the phone with the original stock rom which is the only
one which has a preloader in it - K06TD-A.A.vR18.N0.160504 I get this error.

I believe that there are more possibilities, what I have to do.
1. I need a newer preloader, which I cannot get, as I have had a newer software on the phone.
Anyone who can help me with that, please do it so.
2. I need a backup of the scatter files, to make my own preloader somehow, so if someone
can help me, I would be very glad.

Please, I am very in need of those files, as the phone has worked for an hour and the seller
is not responding. This is really frustrating as I believe everyone should have some support
from the seller

Thanks to anyone, who would participate in this topic!

U
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Urajmal Post time 2016-09-21 05:16:02 | Show all posts
Once again, I am posting a new status of my Vernee Thor. The details are as detailed described as it gets.
In the mean time I have a answer from my seller. While I wait for their step, I am trying to rescue the
Vernee Thor.

I am so close, but I do not have the right "reloader" as SPFlashTool gives me exact same error all the time:
(4032) or in the latest SPFlashTool (0xFC0).

If there is some administrator looking in this topic, I would have a BIG favor to ask.

Can you upload the complete image of the ROM (full_k06td_a-ota-1462361086.zip) with all the
.img, .bin and scatter file?

It would save me a lot of nerves, money, time of me and my seller, a lot of birocracy, some money
for shipping and release me and my seller of unnecessary work!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Urajmal Post time 2016-09-21 17:18:30 | Show all posts
Hi there!

I have already used this ROM and scatter file for it. But I did have a really hard time to flash it, as I get only 4032 error all the time.

This is why I asked the Administrators, to put up the Scatter File and images for mentioned ROM (full_k06td_a-ota-1462361086.zip), because aperently, the SPFlashTool does not allow me to flash the phone with the K06TD-A.A.vR18.N0.160504 ROM.

Is there some way to create a .img or .bin files somehow from the Official ROM ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Urajmal Post time 2016-09-22 04:30:27 | Show all posts
Hei!

First, I have not tried flashing the TWRP.

Second, The problem lies in flashing of anything with SPFlashTool, as shown in video.
This means it stops at 100% and then it shows the mentioned Error. I believe that I do
not have the right scatter file, or the right Preloader file.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Urajmal Post time 2016-09-23 07:05:52 | Show all posts
Ok, I am a step further. I excluded the following options:
- Wrong cable used
- Wrong drivers used

So now I need the higher version of the ROM, in the form of this one:
K06TD-A.A.vR18.N0.160504.rar
This means I need a higher firmware, and included recovery.img, secro.img, system.img, trustzone.bin, userdata.img, preloader.bin, logo.bin, lk.bin, custom.img, cache.img, boot.img.

If there is any Dev or Admin looking at this topic, I am begging you, to upload a newer version of these firmware form.

Thank you!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

f.f.a. Post time 2016-10-13 13:45:59 | Show all posts
So: You've bought a new, very good and fast running device and the first thing you going to do is: FLASH it???

What the hell......

There was a little bug with the second OTA I still remember. The OTA only runs with NO SD Card inside the device.

Try again with no SD Card. Good luck
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules