123Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Fingerprint problem

[Copy link]
Tommy74 Post time 2016-06-06 17:20:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

I have a problem with the fingerprint.

If the phone is connected to the power adaptor the fingerprint works fine.
If I disconnect the phone the fingerprint doesn´t work - absolutely no function.

Do you have andy ideas?

Thank you.

Bye, Thomas
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-06-14 08:51:01 | Show all posts
It's funny because for me, those issues happens since and before first OTA. Should I update it to 2nd OTA and I get fingerprint OK for me? I'm not happy about update it to 2nd OTA because of negative comments about it.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-06-13 02:15:49 | Show all posts
bluegamebits replied at 2016-06-06 19:13
I don't know why so many people have a problem with the sensor. I've managed to get it working 10 ou ...

I bet you get paid to say shit in this forum. You're a pro-Thor no matter what, and you talk like you're God of knowledge. Dude, if you really don't get paid, just stop and start thinking a little bit. Fingerprint sensor is a big mess in many thor's, you need even more customer's statements to understand that? If it's everything good with yours, I ask you to think about having you thor in your fuckin pocket, vibrating for no reason because it's trying to recognize fingerprint! Or try to think about your thor being on your table and trying to recognize your fingerprint while it's vibrating for all over the place... just try to think a little bit. If you do that, even that seems impossible to happen because you don't have the negative experience that we all have, you'll understand all of us.

Peace
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

thorator Post time 2016-06-06 18:38:26 | Show all posts
I thought the sensor improved with last update but I was so wrong.

It works like 1 out of 10-20 times. Completely useless.
(Yes I know  how to set it up perfectly)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Tommy74 Post time 2016-06-06 18:55:41 | Show all posts
My sensor works good - when the phone is connected to the power supply - without this, there is no function - never ...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

bluegamebits Post time 2016-06-07 03:13:11 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I don't know why so many people have a problem with the sensor. I've managed to get it working 10 out of 10 times now.

Comments

Because the phones didn't have enough quality controls. Some came out good and some didn't. Cutting prices in every component could also have something to do with it. As I said before the update it  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-07 05:03
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

thorator Post time 2016-06-07 05:03:07 | Show all posts
bluegamebits replied at 2016-06-07 03:13
I don't know why so many people have a problem with the sensor. I've managed to get it working 10 ou ...

Because the phones didn't have enough quality controls. Some came out good and some didn't. Cutting prices in every component could also have something to do with it.

As I said before the update it was working like 1 out of 5 times, now it's 1 out of 10/20.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Vulcainl3 Post time 2016-06-11 18:56:11 | Show all posts
I have the same problem...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Gello Post time 2016-06-12 14:35:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
my fingerprint instead unlocks my thor when it is placed on a plane ... if I put the screen down it continues to vibrate as if trying to unlock
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Paco Post time 2016-06-12 15:08:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have the same problem and nobody soy me where is it the tecnical service in Spain
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Kaiphone Post time 2016-06-12 23:35:35 | Show all posts
Gello replied at 2016-06-12 14:35
my fingerprint instead unlocks my thor when it is placed on a plane ... if I put the screen down it  ...

exactly my issue, think its depending by the last update. If my thor wasn`t updated it works nearly ok. Now it sucks.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tahiti92 Post time 2016-06-13 00:06:51 | Show all posts
I have the same problem...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules