Open the left

SDCARD 64GB not recognized

[Copy link]
nosenose Post time 2016-07-07 03:56:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello!

I'm have a BIG problem. Thor latest updated NOT RECOGNIZED my 64GB sdcard. I think that the problem i serious because Thor not support exFAT format that is formated ALL sdcard greater than 32GB.

Please Vernee we NEED a solution.

Regards
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

tommy Post time 2016-10-17 15:10:31 | Show all posts
In case  you need to connect Thor /Apollo Lite  device to your Windows 10 computer in order to transfer certain files, It seems that Windows 10 doesn’t recognize the devices, so you might want to try updating your drivers. To do that, follow these steps:

1.Connect your vernee smartphone to your Windows 10 computer
2.Go CLICK computer-> administor-> device manager ,try to find ! device ,then right-click -> SELECTED updated driver, manually udpate ,and change the search path to ""C:\Windows\winsxs"

After above the portable drive is found, you may see "Can not verify this driver software publisher", please ignore this and continue to update.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

@GUTEK@ Post time 2016-09-30 19:06:33 | Show all posts
Format the card in your smartphone, and do not write bullshit!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Blake Post time 2016-09-30 18:12:36 | Show all posts
Maybe our device is not compatible with your  win10  64 bits.  or Other win7 to win 10 32-bit systems are compatible.
- First update your smart phone to the latest update software version.
- How about change your PC window edition ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Zackbum Post time 2016-07-13 19:21:40 | Show all posts
nosenose replied at 2016-07-11 19:17
Thanks Vernee for you quickly response.

I test many time when the phone arrives NEW. Y insert man ...

Totally agreed. Have the same issue and requested also exFAT support in official ROM, no response so far.

@Vernee: There are open source solutions for android based kernels arround, so just adapt it into the kernel and the job is done technically.

Comments

You are completely right!  Post time 2016-07-14 18:30
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bastien Post time 2016-07-12 16:24:37 | Show all posts
Really, can you share this us ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| nosenose Post time 2016-07-11 19:17:17 | Show all posts
Thanks Vernee for you quickly response.

I test many time when the phone arrives NEW. Y insert many time, "factory settings" phone many times and no works.

I found other unofficial roms that support exfat, but i think is more interesting that offical rom does it ;).

Regards

Comments

Totally agreed. Have the same issue and requested also exFAT support in official ROM, no response so far. @Vernee: There are open source solutions for android based kernels arround, so just adapt  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-13 19:21
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Engineer Post time 2016-07-11 16:55:53 | Show all posts
Maybe there is abnormal when you operate your phone. you can
restore the factory settings to check if can read SD card.
Remarks : TF card inserts into restore the factory settings, power on the phone , do not carry out any operation directly into the file manager to see if read TF card.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| nosenose Post time 2016-07-08 16:45:10 | Show all posts
Please @vernee, can you reviw this issue?

regards
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules